London Regional Winter Championships (SC)
Venue: London Aquatic Centre, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford, London
Click HERE to view Photos of medal's ceremony
Click HERE Internal Entry Form; Entry deadline 5th October 2018
1. Only Swimmers and Coaches will be allowed to bring food into the venue, preferable for consumption off poolside. Spectators are advised that no food will be allowed into the venue, if bought it will be taken away at the door. There is a new Catering Management on site and more food choices and faster service has been promised.
2. Coaches are responsible for cleanup of their 'area' on poolside.
3. No hot drinks will be allowed on poolside; this is for health and safety reasons.
4. Folding Chairs will be allowed on poolside so long as they have 'soft' feet.
5. Parking at the LAC will be shut to attending athletes, we have been asked that we request those who are driving up to park at Strafford Westfield.
Parking charges are: Up to 1 hr £2.70; Up to 2 hrs £5.40; Up to 3 hrs £8.10; Over 3 hrs and up to 24 hrs £9.50
Car Park opening times: Car Park A - closed 10pm - 6am; Car Park B - open 24/7; Car Park C - closed 10pm - 5am Mon-Sat, 10pm - 7am on Sunday
Car Park C is the nearest to LAC