London Swimming 2018 Summer Open - Important Information for This Weekend
Please click here for the following:
- Reserve List for the Long Distance events
- Programme that can be downloaded
- Withdrawals procedure
Thank you, Lindsey
The Accepted and Rejected entries for the London Summer Open Meet can be found below along with the revised scheduled with confirmed session timings.
Please read this message from London Swimming:
"Thank you all for your interest in our
Meet - we received a great many entries, so many in fact that we
have had need to reject some in order to achieve a workable Meet
The following actions were taken to achieve this;
1. The QTs were marked up by 4.5% across all events and age categories.
2. Additional consideration was given to MSC Dubai and Garioch SC swimmers who have booked flights and accomodation for their swimmers and are travelling the furthest to attend. We feel this is reasonable given the advance cost and organisation that their entries required of them.
3. The LD events (1500FR & 800FR) were restricted to 20 entries each (2 heats per event).
We greatly regret having to take this action but hope it will permit the event to run smoothly and give all entrants the opportunity to swim to their full potential."
To enable the refunds to be made quickly once the funds have been received from London Swimming, please ensure Teresa Luhman has your bank account details or advise her if you would prefer a cheque as soon as possible .
Thank you, Lindsey
Please find attached the entry details relating to the London Swimming Summer Open (L1) taking place on Saturday 26th– Sunday 27thMay 2018 at The London Aquatics Centre. This is different from the London Swimming Summer Championships!
This is a licensed Level 1 Gala with Qualifying Times.
Please read the conditions carefully before entering your child, making sure you are entering events that are open to them & if needs be speak with your coach.
If you'd like your child to compete in this gala, please either email or post your entries back to me by Monday 30th April as follows: email to email@example.com / post to Lindsey Davison, 43 Oakwood Avenue, Beckenham, BR3 6PT.
In line with the new Gala Entry Procedure please return your entries and agree the amount that you need to pay with me before the deadline date (the earlier the better!).
- Cheques should be made payable to Beckenham Swimming Club (not BSC) & please include the swimmer's name and 'LSSO18' on the back.
- If you are paying by bank transfer, please REMEMBER TO USE THE NEW ACCOUNT (Sort Code: 60-02-12, Account 53746031), and please use LSSO18+Swimmer Surname as the reference.
- In addition, as per the AGM documentation, the Club has introduced a £1 admin fee per swimmer/per gala to cover incremental bank fees so please can you add the extra £1 onto your payment (this is included on the entry form) per swimmer.
I look forward to receiving your entries.
- LSSO18_Entry Form_BSC.docx
- LSSO18_Accepted Entries Beckenham.pdf
- LSSO18_Rejected Entries Beckenham.pdf
- LSSO18_Full List of Accepted Entries_130518.pdf
- LSSO18_Full List of Rejected Entries_130518.pdf
- 2018 London Swimming_Summer Open Meet_Event Schedule_v2.pdf