London Regional Age Group Champs 2018 - Week 1- ENTER VIA REGIONAL YOUTH CHAMPS
12 May 2018 - 13 May 2018
15 April 2018
All Qualifiers as per Eligibility Report. ALL ENTRY DOCUMENTATION CAN BE FOUND UNDER THE REGIONAL YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIPS.
IMPORTANT NOTES - PLEASE READ:-
- A swimmer's age shall be determined as at midnight on December 31st 2018.
- Qualifying entry times must have been achieved on or subsequent to April 12th 2017 (i.e. in the 12 months immediately preceding the closing date for the Championships).
- All ParaSwimming Competitors seeking to enter using times which meet/exceed the published consideration times and conditions, must do so using the manual Individual Entry Form.
- Swimmers who have entered using a Consideration Time will only be added to an event (in order of fastest entry first) should the program not already have been filled by Swimmers who have entered using Qualifying Times. The London Swimming Events Team reserves the right to restrict the number of entries for any given event - regardless of qualification status - for safety and scheduling purposes.
- During these Championships, "Reverse" long-distance events will be available i.e. 800m FREE Male & 1500m FREE Female to permit competitors to obtain qualifying times for these events in the British Summer Championships 2018. Male competitors wishing to enter the 800m FREE must do so with qualifying ranked 400m FREE times. Female competitors wishing to enter the 1500m FREE must do so with qualifying ranked 800m FREE times. Regardless of the number of qualifying entries, a maximum of two heats of each event (in each competition, Youth & Age Group) will be run and entries will be accepted on a fastest first basis.