Regional Open Water Championships
attendees should note the following information:
- Barbeques are not permitted in the country park. Given the recent dry, hot weather conditions, there is a significant fire risk.
- All litter must leave the park with you, our hard-working volunteers are there to run the event, not to clear up after spectators.
- Parking charges apply regardless of where you are parked, please ensure you pay on-site via a machine or online.
- Coach passes will be available on the bank as you enter the park.
- Only coaches with passes will be permitted on the decking.
- Registration will be on the bank as you enter the park.
- Swimmers will only be able to access changing facilities prior to the race in which they are entered.
- Registration and briefing times are as follows:
|3K||08.30 - 08.55||09.10|
|1K||09.40 - 10.20||10.40|
|2K||11.30 - 12.10||12.30|
|5K||13.00 - 13.40||14.00|