CMK Spring Meet 2018
Entries are now being taken for the CMK Spring Meet 2018
This is a Level 3 meet and No Time entries will be accepted
Entry fee : £5.50 per event
Closing Date : 21st February @ 8PM
Please register your intention to enter by Accepting/Declining this meet invite so we know whether to expect an entry.
Completed Entry Forms to be left in the Stantonbury Drop Box marked CMK Spring FAO Dave Press
For 'no time' entries please mark the entry time for the event with 'NT'
Payment by BACS is preferred using reference SPRING + swimmers name
Head Coach Guidance:
“The CMK meet is great for swimmers in Development squads to get early meet experience. Swimmers in RS, Junior, Sen3 and Ag2 squads should enter 1-2 events per session.
This meet also suits county and regional level swimmers looking for Regional times. Swimmers in AG1, Sen 2 and Sen1 swimmers should ensure they are fresh for swims where the focus is RQTs but after this do 2-3 swims per session.”
- CMKSC ANNUAL L3 SPRING OPEN MEET - Conditions & Information
- CMKSC ANNUAL SPRING OPEN MEET L3 - March 2018 - Programme
- CMKSC ANNUAL SPRING OPEN MEET L3 - Club Summary Form
- CMKSC ANNUAL SPRING OPEN MEET L3 -Girls Entry Form
- CMKSC ANNUAL SPRING OPEN MEET L3 - Boys Entry Form