National Arena League Round 1
(this is a team hosted event)
Final team selections of swimmers for our 3 Arena League Teams for round 1 are complete.
Team staff are listed here
Please see the following notes from the coaching team:
- Swimmers need to manually accept on the website – attendance is expected.
- Reserves also need to confirm that they will be available if required .
- Swimmers automatically get a seat on the coach (don’t need to sign up) and are expected to use it. Authorisation can be given if they can’t use it.
- Parents will need to request coach seats from the designated Team Managers (TM); should any be remaining. Each TM is responsible for this.
- Swimmers are charged £5 for a coach seat and parents £10. Officials and Team Staff are free. Note - Limited seats for parents.
- Coach times for the A and B Teams will be confirmed nearer the time.
- All rounds are licensed and all individual swims count towards County and Regional qualification.
- The Head Coach reserves the right to switch swimmers from team to team right up to the event; and in the case of this all swimmers will be notified directly by the Head Coach.
- All team selections are based on ages as at 31st December 2018 and are based on the fastest swimmers through Short Course times and Long Course converted times only. Our fastest team is the A Team. The Head Coach will also select teams based on his experience of the event, swimmers current health, injuries or other training implications, alongside information and views from the coaching team. The Head Coach's decision is final.
- We are hosting the event at Wycombe. Please would all Parents comsider signing up to the roles that are required to make the event happen and also come along and support the team.
Please speak directly to the coaching team, if you have any questions.
Kevin Brooks - Head Coach & WDSC Arena League Administration