Spring Elementary Gala (L4) at THE SPA, BECKENHAM
Please click here for the Accepted Entries to the Spring Elementary Gala. If you have any queries - please get back to me by close of play Tuesday 17th April. No changes will be made after that time.
Please find attached the details relating to the Spring Elementary Gala taking place on Sunday 22nd April 2018 at The Spa, Beckenham. This Gala is open to the following squads: Dev 2, Blue, White, Bronze, Silver, Club, Gold (10/unders only) & Sprint.
This is a licensed Level 4 Gala with no Qualifying Times - swimmers will be seeded in Squad, then YOB order - all seeding to be based on Squad as at time of closing date. Please read all the information and conditions carefully before entering your child, making sure you are entering events that are open to them & if needs be speak with your coach.
There are a couple of changes from the gala in January:
- Gold swimmers who are 10/Under as at 31/12/18 (so born 2008 or later) can now fully compete and eligible for medals.
- The 100 Individual Medley has now been replaced by the 100m Freestyle and is open to all squads (apart from Dev2).
As with all our licensed galas, we need all of our officials to offer their help to ensure we meet the licensing conditions. The format is the same as January (morning only) so won't take up your entire day. So please can our officials offer their help & contact David Ziwa, thank you!
Simon has kindly agreed to take on the administrative role associated with this gala but we still need someone else to coordinate helpers & manage things poolside on the day - if you think this would be something you'd like to do, please contact us.
If you'd like your child to compete in this gala, please get your entries back to Simon Hartley by Friday 30th March as follows: email to firstname.lastname@example.org / post to Simon Hartley - 201 Village Way, Beckenham, BR3 3NN .
In line with the new Gala Entry Procedure please return your entries and agree the amount that you need to pay with Simon before the deadline date.
- Cheques should be made payable to Beckenham Swimming Club (not BSC) & please include the swimmer's name and 'SEG18' on the back.
- If you are paying by bank transfer, please REMEMBER TO USE THE NEW ACCOUNT (Sort Code: 60-02-12, Account 53746031), and please use SEG18+Swimmer Surname as the reference.
- In addition, please remember the £1 admin fee per swimmer/per gala to cover incremental bank fees (this is included on the entry form).