Hatfield Regional Qualifier Meet 2018
As this is a first come first served gala we have set the registration deadline of 24th February 2018.
Sign up for this gala is through this platform, just press the 'Attend/Decline' button, log into your personal account and follow the instructions. You will notice that the swimmers Personal Bests are included in the entry form please can you verify that they are correct.
If there are any issues or queries please send an e-mail with as much detail as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday 7th April - Session 1 (warm up: 13:00, start time: 14:00)
Sunday 8th April - Session 2 (warm up: 08:00, start time: 09:00)
Sunday 8th April - Session 3 (warm up: 13.00, start time: 14.00)
Host Club Website:
Events & Entry Criteria:
Please note Hatfield have applied the critreia outlined in the event information (See extract below). This means some of the requested entries have been rejected as they are not registered on the ASA site or were swam before 1 January 2017.
"Entry times must be achieved since 1 January 2017, conversion via SportSystem software is acceptable. The entry times must be drawn from the ASA rankings. No other entry times are acceptable. Entry times must be achieved at level 1,2,3, and 4 meets."
£8 oer event
NOTE: By committing swimmers to galas you should be aware of the following points:
- CAT 2 Registration: To enter galas SwimEngland require everyone to be CAT2 registered - Juniors and Seniors are automatic CAT2, but if you are a Development or other squad swimmer please check your online account to ensure you are CAT 2 registered before entering, see fees tab for costs etc.
- Gala Fees: Gala fees are payable once we have had accepted entries from the gala hosting Club and will appear on the following month's Gala statements. This is usually before the gala date.
- Refunds: Please be aware that once a swimmer has been entered and accepted by the hosting Club no refunds will be issued by the gala hosting club if a swimmer cannot complete.
- BPSC Gala statements: The balance should be paid in full when received and before the next statement is issued, as the club has already paid out on your behalf to the gala hosting club.
- Payment for Galas: Online into our CAF Bank, Sort Code: 40-52-40 Account Number: 00021918, please ensure the payee ref starts with the word "gala".
- Non-Payment: If the gala balance is left outstanding for two months then the swimmer will be stopped from entering any further galas until the outstanding amount is paid.
- Admin Fee: As there are a number of other expenses related to attending a gala which we are required to pay, we apply a £1 administration fee to each race entered to help cover them. It is worth noting that this administration charge only covers a proportion of the additional charges.
The club is run by volunteers and chasing registrations or payments adds significant amount of workload, please be considerate to this by following the above and paying promptly.