Caradon's Annual General Meeting
Advanced notice of the Annual General Meeting of Caradon
Swimming Club is to be held on Sunday 1st July 2018 at 5pm - Lux
Please make a note in your diary and come along and find out how you can support your swimming club and get involved. It would be great to have more than just the committee and a few parents at this AGM!!! We are a friendly team!
It is important that parents/members attend the AGM for the following reasons :
1. Committee members are proposed & elected or re-elected.
2. Reports from Committee members are read out and also a report from the President/Chairman and Head Coach
3. New members get an insight of how the club is organised and run and also be able to find out about all the behind the scenes work carried out by our committee and team of coaches.
4. A chance for new parents/members to meet and get to know the committee members.
5. An opportunity for parents/members to ask questions to the committee on any point regarding the club - competitions - etc.
6. A an opportunity to talk about swimming!
We need a good turn out to show that involvement on any level within the club is important from competing to officiating to helping. Your club - your opinion matters.
An agenda will be forwarded to you all and any items for Any Other Business should be submitted to the Club Secretary - Gemma Hurtchings, 14 days prior to the AGM. Please email them to Gemma on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will find attached a copy of the roles of the committee and should anyone be interested in joining or taking on a role or perhaps helping poolside in a coaching capacity (training will be given) or at a competition by becoming a Team Manage (again training is given) please submit your nominations to Gemma on the above email, again 14 days in advance.
If anyone would like to discuss the roles please feel free to contact any of the committee for an informal discussion. All nominations needed to be proposed and seconded at the AGM or in writing if you are not able to attend.
Please RSVP to the event so we know how many people to expect for refreshments.
We look forward to seeing you all there.