Bexley Short Course Open Meet (L2)
Please find attached the entry details relating to the Bexley Short Course Open Meet taking place on Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th June 2018 at Crook Log Leisure Centre.
This is a licensed Level 2 Gala with Qualifying Times - if your swimmer has not achieved the relevant qualifying times they are not eligible to enter.
Please read the conditions carefully before entering your swimmer, making sure you are entering events that are open to them & if needs be speak with your coach.
If you'd like your swimmer to compete in this gala, the deadline for submitting both your entry form and payment to me is Friday 25th May 2018; please don’t leave it until the last minute! As from Tuesday 1st May 2018, failure to make payment (at the latest) by the closing date, will see your swimmer removed and they will not be entered to swim.
Entries & payment details should be submitted either via:
- email to email@example.com or
- post to Julian King, 36 Hampden Avenue, Beckenham, BR3 4HB.
Top Squad – Please speak with Tony before entering this gala.
- Cheques should be made payable to Beckenham Swimming Club (not BSC) & please include the swimmer's name and 'BEXL18' on the back.
- If you are paying by bank transfer, please REMEMBER TO USE THE NEW ACCOUNT (Sort Code: 60-02-12, Account 53746031), and please use BEXL18+Swimmer Surname as the reference. If you don’t use this reference it is very difficult for us to find & allocate your payment correctly which could mean your child’s entry will not be submitted!
- In addition, as per the AGM documentation, the Club has introduced a £1 admin fee per swimmer/per gala to cover incremental bank fees so please can you add the extra £1 onto your payment (this is included on the entry form) per swimmer.
I look forward to receiving your entries.
Kind regards, Julian King