Dulwich Dolphins Sprint Meet L3 - Accepted Entries
Please click here for the Accepted Entries to this gala. Please advise as soon as possible if there are any errors.
Please find attached the entry details relating to the Dulwich Dolphins Sprint Meet (L3) taking place on Sunday 10thJune at The Spa, Beckenham.
This is a licensed Level 3 Gala with Upper Qualifying Times only. If you do not have an existing time for any event you can swim as a time trial (by putting NT) so no placing/medals possible but your time will be licensed going forward.
Please read the conditions carefully before entering your child, making sure you are entering events that are open to them & if needs be speak with your coach.
This gala is on a ‘first come first served basis’ so there is a very quick turnaround on getting your entries to me. We need to get our club entry in as soon as possible otherwise we run the risk of our entries being rejected if the gala should close early.
If you'd like your child to compete in this gala, please either email or post your entries back to me by Monday 16th April as follows: email to firstname.lastname@example.org / post to Lindsey Davison, 43 Oakwood Avenue, Beckenham, BR3 6PT.
In line with the new Gala Entry Procedure please return your entries and agree the amount that you need to pay with me before the deadline date (the earlier the better!).
- Cheques should be made payable to Beckenham Swimming Club (not BSC) & please include the swimmer's name and 'DULW18' on the back.
- If you are paying by bank transfer, please REMEMBER TO USE THE NEW ACCOUNT (Sort Code: 60-02-12, Account 53746031), and please use DULW18+Swimmer Surname as the reference.
- In addition, as per the AGM documentation, the Club has introduced a £1 admin fee per swimmer/per gala to cover incremental bank fees so please can you add the extra £1 onto your payment (this is included on the entry form) per swimmer.
I look forward to receiving your entries.
- Dulwich Dolphins Sprint Meet Conditions 10 June 2018 3318 FINAL.doc
- DULW18_Individual Entry Form BSC.doc