Regional Open Water 2018 in conjunction with MCASA
Surrey Quays Watersports Centre ,
Rotherhithe London SE16
Once again we are returning to the Surrey Quays Watersports Centre for the 2018 Regional Open Water Competition.
This year there are changes to the distances for the national age competition. These changes have been reflected into the Regional competition with the event consisting of races swum over the distances of 2km, 3km and 5km. Please read the general guidance notes carefully and ensure you enter for the correct distance for your age group.
Swim England Clubs
If you are a Swim England club please ensure you complete the following
- Swim England Club entry form
- Individual declarations (which do not need to be sent to the organiser but should be with the team manager accompanying the team on the day
- Swim England Temporary Membership form for anyone who is currently Cat1 registered and who wants to swim in the event and who does not wish to permanently upgrade their membership.
- A permanent upgrade should be processed through the club’s membership officer.
Non Swim England Members
If you do not belong to a Swim England club and wish to enter the event please complete
- Non ASA/Swim England members entry form
- Swim England Temporary Cat 2 membership form
- Medical consent Form
- Entry Form
- Entry Form for Non ASA Member
- Temporary Cat2 membership form