Sevenoaks SC "Schools Out for Summer" Gala (L3) - Accepted Entries
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM SEVENOAKS SC
Thank You, Sevenoaks SC
Please find attached the entry details relating to the Sevenoaks SC ‘Schools Out for Summer’ Gala taking place on Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th July 2018 at Sevenoaks Leisure Centre. Please pay particular attention to the session start times!
This is a licensed Level 3 Gala with Upper Qualifying Times – this means you can enter your child into a race that that they do not have a time for by putting NT where the entry time should go.
Please read the conditions carefully before entering your child, making sure you are entering events that are open to them & if needs be speak with your coach.
If you'd like your
swimmer to compete in this gala, the deadline for
submitting both your entry form and payment to me is
Friday 8th June 2018; please don’t leave it
until the last minute! As from Tuesday 1st May 2018, failure
to make payment (at the latest) by the closing date, will see your
swimmer removed and they will not be entered to
Entries & payment details should be submitted either via:
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- post to Lindsey Davison, 43 Oakwood Avenue, Beckenham, BR3 6PT.
- Cheques should be made payable to Beckenham Swimming Club (not BSC) & please include the swimmer's name and 'SOFS18' on the back.
- If you are paying by bank transfer, please REMEMBER TO USE THE NEW ACCOUNT (Sort Code: 60-02-12, Account 53746031), and please use SOFS18+Swimmer Surname as the reference - it makes it really difficult to find & allocate your payment correctly if you don't use the correct reference.
- In addition, as per the AGM documentation, the Club has introduced a £1 admin fee per swimmer/per gala to cover incremental bank fees so please can you add the extra £1 onto your payment (this is included on the entry form) per swimmer.
I look forward to receiving your entries.