Orpington Ojays SC Season Starter (L3) - Accepted Entries
Please find attached the Accepted Entries for this Gala - please advise any issues as soon as possible.
The confirmed timings for this gala are as follows:
Session 1 Sign in
Session 1 Warm up: 8:30am
Session 1 Start: 9:30 am
Session 2 Sign in: 13.00
Session 2 Warm up: 13.00
Session 2 Start: 14.00
They are still in need of officials on the day so if you are able to help please email email@example.com.
Please find attached the entry details relating to the Orpington Ojays’ Season Starter 2018 Open meet taking place on Sunday 30th September 2018 at the Medway Park, Gillingham.
This is a licensed Level 3 Gala with both Lower & Upper Qualifying Times.
Please read the conditions carefully before entering your child, making sure you are entering events that are open to them & if needs be speak with your coach.
This gala is being run on a 'first come first served' basis so we would like to get our entries in before the Summer break to ensure that our swims are accepted.
*** Gold Swimmers – please speak with Di as to whether you should do this gala or the Team Luton gala the same weekend ***
If you'd like your swimmer to compete in this gala, the deadline for submitting both your entry form and payment to me is Friday 20th July 2018; please don’t leave it until the last minute! As from Tuesday 1st May 2018, failure to make payment (at the latest) by the closing date, will see your swimmer removed and they will not be entered to swim.
Entries & payment details should be submitted either via:
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- post to Lindsey Davison, 43 Oakwood Avenue, Beckenham BR3 6PT.
- Cheques should be made payable to Beckenham Swimming Club (not BSC) & please include the swimmer's name and 'OJSS18' on the back.
- If you are paying by bank transfer, please REMEMBER TO USE THE NEW ACCOUNT (Sort Code: 60-02-12, Account 53746031), and please use OJSS18+Swimmer Surname as the reference.
- In addition, as per the AGM documentation, the Club has introduced a £1 admin fee per swimmer/per gala to cover incremental bank fees so please can you add the extra £1 onto your payment (this is included on the entry form) per swimmer.
I look forward to receiving your entries.