EDSC Super Sunday Sprint Meet (L3)
Please find attached the entry details relating to the Erith & District SC ‘Super Sunday Sprint Meet’ taking place on Sunday 23rd September 2018 at Crook Log Leisure Centre.
This is a licensed Level 3 Gala with Upper Qualifying Times – if your swimmer’s time is faster than those published then they will automatically be entered as a Time Trial (& will not be eligible for an award but their time will be sent to ASA Rankings).
Please read the conditions carefully before entering your child, making sure you are entering events that are open to them & if needs be speak with your coach. Note this is an 'age as at 23/9/18' gala.
This gala is being run on a 'first come first served' basis so we would like to get our entries in before the Summer break to ensure that our swims are accepted.
If you'd like your swimmer to compete in this gala, the deadline for submitting both your entry form and payment to me is Friday 20th July 2018; please don’t leave it until the last minute! As from Tuesday 1st May 2018, failure to make payment (at the latest) by the closing date, will see your swimmer removed and they will not be entered to swim.
Entries & payment details should be submitted either via:
• email to email@example.com or
• post to Julian King, 36 Hampden Avenue, Beckenham, BR3 4HB.
- Cheques should be made payable to Beckenham Swimming Club (not BSC) & please include the swimmer's name and 'EDSS18' on the back.
- If you are paying by bank transfer, please REMEMBER TO USE THE NEW ACCOUNT (Sort Code: 60-02-12, Account 53746031), and please use EDSS18+Swimmer Surname as the reference.
- In addition, as per the AGM documentation, the Club has introduced a £1 admin fee per swimmer/per gala to cover incremental bank fees so please can you add the extra £1 onto your payment (this is included on the entry form) per swimmer.
I look forward to receiving your entries.