Sherwood Colliery SC - Robin Hood Meet
Please note the Registration deadline is 16th June as the organisers process entries from swim clubs on a 'first come first served' basis.
Sign up for this gala is through this platform, just press the 'Attend/Decline' button, log into your personal account and follow the instructions. You will notice that the swimmers Personal Bests are included in the entry form please can you verify that they are correct.
If there are any issues or queries please send an e-mail with as much detail as possible to email@example.com
Day 1 (warm up: 08:00, start time: 09.00)
Day 2 (warm up: 08.00, start time: 09.00)
Host Club Website:
Events & Entry Criteria:
£7.50 per event
NOTE: By committing swimmers to galas you should be aware of the following points:
- CAT 2 Registration: To enter galas SwimEngland require everyone to be CAT 2 registered - Juniors and Seniors are automatic CAT 2, but if you are a Development or other squad swimmer please check your online account to ensure you are CAT 2 registered before entering, see fees tab for costs etc.
- Gala Fees: Gala fees are payable once we have had accepted entries from the gala hosting Club and will appear on the following month's Gala statements. This is usually before the gala date.
- Refunds: Please be aware that once a swimmer has been entered and accepted by the hosting Club no refunds will be issued by the gala hosting club if a swimmer cannot complete.
- BPSC Gala statements: The balance should be paid in full when received and before the next statement is issued, as the club has already paid out on your behalf to the gala hosting club.
- Payment for Galas: Online into our CAF Bank, Sort Code: 40-52-40 Account Number: 00021918, please ensure the payee ref starts with the word "gala".
- Non-Payment: If the gala balance is left outstanding for two months then the swimmer will be stopped from entering any further galas until the outstanding amount is paid.
- Admin Fee: As there are a number of other expenses related to attending a gala which we are required to pay, we apply a £1 administration fee to each race entered to help cover them. It is worth noting that this administration charge only covers a proportion of the additional charges.
The club is run by volunteers and chasing registrations or payments adds significant amount of workload, please be considerate to this by following the above and paying promptly.