Club Championships 2018 (L4) - Session 3 RESULTS
A big thank you to everyone who helped out at Monday night's club champs. Please find below a link to the Results which have been sent off to Rankings.
Many congratulation to Jeremiah Carnegie (100m Backstroke) & Lilly-Marie Derry (100m Backstroke) on their Event Best Performances (Club Records)!!
Our next session is Monday 12th November which includes our long distance session. We are conscious that younger swimmers will only be doing the 100 IM and not hanging around for the 800m/1500m so we will as ever, be in need of all our officials to help out on the night - great chance to get that portion of your workbooks signed off! Also, we will need parents of those doing the long distance events to marshall. If you are free to help out please let Hannee Sawyer know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regards, Katrina :-)
The BSC Club Championships 2018 continue with Session 3 on Monday 15th October. Note that all squad training in the main pool at the Spa will be cancelled on Monday night.
Races on the night will be:
- 100m Backstroke
- 100m Freestyle
- 200m Breaststroke
- Sign In takes place between 5.15pm-6pm on the night & will be located near the entrance to the changing rooms. Swimmers must sign in for EACH EVENT that they have entered. There may be a queue on the night so please be patient & please be aware that the Spa is still open to other members at this time.
- Warm Up will begin at 6pm & this year Session 3 will begin with Boys - swimmers are reminded that they are NOT allowed on poolside until 6pm & once a coach is present.
- The competition will start at 6.30pm promptly.
- When the Referee blows their whistle at the beginning of a heat being swum, it is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that everyone on poolside and up in the gallery, remains silent so swimmers waiting on the blocks can hear the commands from the Referee
- Please ensure that all your children (swimmers & non-swimmers) are suitably supervised when up in the Gallery.
- Please ensure that when your swimmers come up to the gallery that they are wearing something on their feet and not dripping wet!!
We are seriously short of the required number of qualified officials for tomorrow night so a huge call out to all our officials to ask if you can help out, please get in touch with David. All officials now need to be J1 in training or above with timekeeping signed off. If anyone is interested in becoming one of our licensed officials, please email David Ziwa (email@example.com).
Thank you to all those that have volunteered to help out tomorrow night but we really need more help! The roles are not difficult and allow you to be on poolside near the action. If you are able to help out please let me know.
Lastly to all our Swimmers, we hope you have a great competition and to our Spectators, we want to hear you all cheering everyone on!