Team Luton Short Course Meet (L3) - NEED OFFICIALS!!!
URGENT MESSAGE ON BEHALF OF TEAM LUTON
Team Luton need more officials for this weekend's gala. If any of our officials are able to help out this weekend can they please let me know ASAP and copy Officials@teamluton.com.
MESSAGE FROM TEAM LUTON SWIMMING CLUB
Thank you to everyone who has entered our Open Meet at Inspire on 29/30 September 2018.
We have now processed all of the applications and are pleased to announce our Accepted entries (attached below).
This meet is full and to ensure it runs smoothly we would welcome all volunteers able to help in any capacity. Anybody who is willing to volunteer as a technical official should complete the attached form and send to Officials@teamluton.com. Similarly if you don’t like sitting down for a weekend in a swimming pool then we’d be grateful for any assistance!
We can no longer accept amendments to your entry other than if we have made an administrative error. However if you no longer wish to swim we would be grateful if you could notify firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can run the Meet as efficiently as possible.
We look forward to welcoming all the swimmers to our first meet of the new swimming season. The final schedule is also attached.
The Club Entry for this gala is now closed. If you have missed the deadline and still wish to enter please visit their website for entry details.
Please find attached the entry details relating to the Team Luton ‘2018 September Short course Meet’ taking place on Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th September 2018 at the Inspire: Luton Sports Village.
This is a licensed Level 3 Gala with Upper Qualifying Times.
Please read the conditions carefully before entering your child, making sure you are entering events that are open to them & if needs be speak with your coach.
This gala is being run on a 'first come first served' basis so we would like to get our entries in before the Summer break to ensure that our swims are accepted.
*** Gold Swimmers – please speak with Di as to whether you should do this gala or the Orpington Season Starter the same weekend ***
If you'd like your swimmer to compete in this gala, the deadline for submitting both your entry form and payment to me is Friday 27th July 2018; please don’t leave it until the last minute! As from Tuesday 1st May 2018, failure to make payment (at the latest) by the closing date, will see your swimmer removed and they will not be entered to swim.
Entries & payment details should be submitted either via:
- email to email@example.com or
- post to Lindsey Davison, 43 Oakwood Avenue, Beckenham BR3 6PT.
- Cheques should be made payable to Beckenham Swimming Club (not BSC) & please include the swimmer's name and 'TLAM18' on the back.
- If you are paying by bank transfer, please REMEMBER TO USE THE NEW ACCOUNT (Sort Code: 60-02-12, Account 53746031), and please use TLAM18+Swimmer Surname as the reference.
- In addition, as per the AGM documentation, the Club has introduced a £1 admin fee per swimmer/per gala to cover incremental bank fees so please can you add the extra £1 onto your payment (this is included on the entry form) per swimmer.
I look forward to receiving your entries.
- TLAM18_Information Pack.pdf
- TLAM18_BSC Entry Form.docx
- TLAM_Accepted Entries.pdf
- TLAM_Final Schedule.pdf