Hoddesdon County Quali - 24/25th Nov - Facilitated - Deadline NOW 14th Nov
(this is a team hosted event)
THIS IS A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED MEET - DEADLINES - SWIMMERS 26th July - VOLUNTEERS/OFFICIALS - 17th Nov
This meet is aimed at swimmers requiring a County time or those wishing to give it a go.
This meet is currently Facilitated, which means we will have a coach present. Please could we have volunteers and officials signup for these using the Job Signup button.
- This is a first come first served meet.
- We will confirm entries once we receive confirmation of events from the promoter after the promoters deadline date.
- Swimmers will be required to sign in for 400m free event only. Swimmers must sign in to confirm that they are swimming in this event prior to the start of warm up in Session 1. Failure to sign will result in the swimmer being removed from the event and their entry fee for that event being forfeited.
- No Times (NT) will not be accpeted, but we can enter times manually based on other times.
- Cost of the event will be £6 per event entered, no refunds will be provided after the entries have been submitted as per the promoters conditions, unless due to illness and a medical letter can be provided.
- Fees for this meet will be accrued as part of the quarterly Meet Fees and Refund Process Quarter Q4
- Withdrawals prior to the promoters date will not incur costs, however post this date refunds will not be made unless we receive a medical note.
- Notice of withdrawal on the day needs to be to a designated person (TBC)
- Non attendance at a meet may also incur a fine by the promoter which will be added to your account.
- Midnight 24th of October 2018 (or when the Meet is full).
Venue: The Venue Leisure Centre, 1 Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JY
Points for swimmers
The Club has a reputation of being a well behaved, polite and supportive Club, can you please instill to your swimmer(s) the following;
- The Club expects all swimmers to be well behaved
- Please ensure you bring along NEW club t-shirts and wear them, club hats *2, goggles *2, costumes *2, shorts to keep warm and poolside shoes to keep feet warmer and save the calf muscles!
- Please ensure you wear Club attire and hats at all meets
- Don't forget to bring water with you too.
- Also bring snacks, as per the Club Handbook (last page or at Club Handbook) there are things you should bring, sweets are not on the list
- Please be polite, helpful, positive and support your team members
- Listen and do what our coaches and volunteers ask you to do
- Never leave poolside or the group without informing a volunteer or coach
- When you are asked to go to the marshaling area please ensure you take your hat & goggles
- If you are unsure, ask, there is never a wrong or silly question
- Prior to leaving at the end of the meet, ensure the area you have been sitting is clean and as they found it
- Finally the Club has a reputation for being the loudest and greatest singers, so please encourage your swimmers to have fun and swim as fast as they can, but more importantly, ENJOY THEMSELVES
Points for parents
- Please ensure you get your swimmer(s) to the pool on time
- If you are going to be late, please TEXT Geoff and let him know - 07731 315984
- If for whatever reason that you are unable to make it, please let Geoff (firstname.lastname@example.org) or me know.
- Please give plenty of encouragement and support to all our swimmers
- Some swimmers will be nervous and want to stay close, please ensure that all swimmers remain on poolside with the team/coach at all times
Officials Submitted:- Clare Donohoe (session 1), Annette Connell (session 1)
|Meet Schedule||Entry Times||