Peanuts Trials 2019
On Sunday 6th January 2019, we will be holding time trials in preparation for this year's Peanuts League. This is a fun competition for our younger swimmers who are aged 9 -12 (born between 1 July 2006 and 30 June 2010) and takes place over 3 dates, 4th May, 8th June and 6th July.
Please note this event is for J1, J2 to enter plus peanut age swimmers in P1 and P2 and LTS group E swimmers
The trials will take place at The Furzefield from
6.15-8.15pm on 6th January 2018.
The process is simple. Click the following link and once you have signed in, you will be brought to a webpage on our team website that will allow you to commit or not commit your child to the meet. If you have more than one child swimming you will see them listed on this page.
Here are the steps if you ARE NOT GOING:
- Click on the Member Names [they default to Not Committed]
- Then click on the Signup Record pull-down and select No
- If No, just click on the [Save Changes] button to save the changes
- If you have more than one child, repeat the same task as listed above
Here are the steps if you ARE GOING:
- Click on the Signup Record pull-down and select Yes
- Once yes is selected, you will see the events your child MAY be eligible to swim
- You will also see the best times inserted into the Entry Time field and highlighted in yellow
- Check the Checkbox to the left of the name for those events you would like to swim
- Please take careful notice of the time standards that must be met in the right-side columns
- Once you have finished, click on the Save Changes Button in the lower right
- Repeat the process for additional swimmers
- You will notice that Coach Approval column will indicate Pending after you submit
Registration Deadline is on 16th
December 2018 Thank you,
Potters Bar Swimming Club