Bournemouth Level 2 Winter Open
hope you are all looking forward to your trip to Bournemouth in a weeks’ time. Please find below important information for the weekend;
Information for spectators
- Warm Up & Session times (attached) are now confirmed.
- Full meet program will be made available on the website (https://uk.teamunify.com/team/reczzsb/page/sb-open-meets/sb-open-meet-schedule1) a few days in advance, please be advised there will be no printed programs for sale on the door, and therefore recommend printing a copy or alternatively the whole event will be available on Meet Mobile.
- There will be a charge to access the spectator gallery of £7 per day / £ 4 per session, under 16s and all swimmers are FREE
Information for swimmers
- Strictly no swimmers are allowed poolside until 11am on either day.
- Pool side seating for swimmers will be allocated for the weekend by team to maximise the space available.
- No large bags on poolside due to space limitations, please use the lockers provided by BHLive in the changing rooms.
- Only withdrawals as a result of an injury / illness to be advised to organisers on the day, all other withdrawals do not need to be notified.
- Unfortunately no swims can be added during the weekend.
Information for coaches / team managers
- Coaches Packs will be available for collection at the Announcers desk by the referee’s / starter position and will need to be signed for.
- Coaches may use the training room as a private rest area – this is located on the ground floor towards the back of the centre – please ask a member of our meet team if you cannot locate this – there will be complimentary tea/coffee and refreshments available.
Travelling to the Venue
- The venue address is The Littledown Centre, Chaseside, Bournemouth, BH7 7DX
- Please note there are major roadworks on the A338 coming into Bournemouth which is causing very long delays for most routes into and out of Bournemouth. Please ensure you leave enough time to access the venue or find alternative routes.
- Parking is free of charge at The Littledown. However, it is a busy centre, especially on Saturday mornings, so parking may be limited. Alternative parking can be found at Kings Park Car Park, Bournemouth, BH7 7AF which is pay and display, or there is a Tesco on Castle Lane East, but parking is restricted to 3 hours maximum.
Good luck to all swimmers, I hope they perform as they wish and swim fast.
- Swim Bournemouth L2 - Individual Entry Form 17 and 18 November.pdf
- Swim Bournemouth Meet Pack Level 2 17 and 18 November.pdf