CoStA Open Meet
CoStA Open Meet 2018
Sat 1 & Sun 2 December 2018
at Westminster Lodge Leisure Centre, Holywell Hill, St Albans AL1 2DL
Level 3 Licence
As this is a first come first served open meet, the deadline for your submission is
Sunday 16 September 23:59hrs
No entries can be processed after this date.
The entry fee is £6.00 per individual event (£6.50 for 400m events) and there is also a £2.50 per swimmer Chesham admin charge. Payment will be collected on 1 October.
This meet is suitable for swimmers in all squads. There are no lower qualifying times and swimmers may enter with no time (NT). However, there are ‘Not faster than’ times set. Please check these in the attached document. If you are faster it will also show when you are entering the events.
Advice from Wayne is that swimmers in the transition squad should only attend one session and that swimmers in all squads should enter no more than two events per session. Please speak to Wayne or Wendy if you require further guidance.
To register click on the Attend/Decline button or it might be Edit Commitment if you have previously viewed the page.
If you ARE NOT GOING:
• Click on the Member Names [they default to Not Committed]
• Then click on the Signup Record pull-down and select No
• If No, just click on the [Save Changes] button to save the changes
• If you have more than one child, repeat the same task as listed above
If you ARE GOING:
• Click on the Signup Record pull-down and select Yes
• Once yes is selected, you will see the events your child MAY be eligible to swim
• You will also see the best times inserted into the Entry Time field
• Check the Checkbox to the left of the name for those events you would like to swim
• If the event time you select is NT or old, please use the notes section to inform me of the event and time and I will update this centrally. (please ensure it is within the not faster than times)
• Please take careful notice of the upper qualifying times in the right-side column
• Once you have finished, click on the Save Changes Button in the lower right
• Repeat the process for additional swimmers