Swim England London Region Disability and Para-Swimming Championships 2018
Venue: London Aquatic Centre, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford, E20 2ZQ
- Entry Fee: £6 p/event
- Each competitor shall be a Swim England Category 2 member or an equivalent member of Swim Scotland or Swim Wales whose membership record shows S1-15, SB1–SB15 or SM1-SM15 World Para Swimming classification, which is held on the British Swimming or World Para Swimming Classification database at the time of entry.
- Swimmers on the functional classification waiting list, or have an active application with UKSA or INAS, made within the last 12 months, are invited to compete. They must still meet the Swim England Category 2 membership requirement. They would achieve a time in a licensed event but will not be eligible to receive medals.
Competitors should indicate on their entry their relevant:
WPS classification or British Swimming classification
- UKSA or INAS classification (accompanied by the relevant number)
- British Blind Sport classification
- UK Deaf Sport classification
- Exception codes
Where swimmers are on the classification waiting list please insert W/L
Competitors from outside the Swim England London Region are very welcome to enter this event for the purposes of gaining competition experience and to achieve a time in a licensed event but will not be eligible to receive medals.
Age shall be at 31st December 2018 with a minimum age of 10 years old.