Potters Bar Last Chance County Qualifier 2018 - Sunday 2nd Dec - Facilitated
(this is a team hosted event)
THIS IS A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED MEET - DEADLINES - SWIMMERS 15th October - VOLUNTEERS/OFFICIALS 30th Nov -
This meet is aimed at swimmers requiring a County time or those wishing to give it a go from a licensed meet as there are no lower limits.
This meet is currently Facilitated, which means we will not have a coach present. Those swimmers who attend, we will be looking for parents to volunteer poolside to be able to attend this meet. Please could we have volunteers and officials signup for these using the Job Signup button.
- Age groups will be 9,10,11,12,13,14,15 and 16/Over. Age on 2nd December 2018.
- There are no lower
qualifying times only upper qualifying times, however a valid
time must be submitted, we can proivide these from internal timings
- If the number of entries received for the meet becomes untenable, the promoter reserves the right to limit the number of entries accepted. Any deletions / scratches made will be based on the first come first served basis
- We will confirm entries once we receive confirmation of events from the promoter after the promoters deadline date
- All swimmers should be supervised by their coaches’/team managers during warm up and whilst on poolside. Coaches and team managers are responsible for the behaviour of their swimmers at all times
- If we are unable to get enough volunteers to manage our swimmers, then the Club will have no option but to withdraw everyone and refunds will not be possible
- The Club will fund 3 coaches passes for the day
- Cost of the event will be £6.00 per event
- Fees for this meet will be accrued as part of the quarterly Meet Fees and Refund Process Quarter Q4 - https://uk.teamunify.com/SubTabGeneric.jsp?team=erhbsc&_stabid_=153864
- Once an entry has been accepted a competitor shall swim or give notice of withdrawal. Notice of withdrawals from a club shall be reported to the recorders 15minutes into warm-up on supplied withdrawal forms. Refunds will be at the discretion of the promoter, if proof of illness or injury which renders the swimmer incapable of competing has been supplied within 7days of the closing of the meet, for example, a doctor’s letter.
- Midnight 2nd November 2018
Venue: The Venue, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, Herts WD6 1JY
Points for swimmers
The Club has a reputation of being a well behaved, polite and supportive Club, can you please instill to your swimmer(s) the following;
- The Club expects all swimmers to be well behaved
- Please ensure you bring along NEW club t-shirts and wear them, club hats *2, goggles *2, costumes *2, shorts to keep warm and poolside shoes to keep feet warmer and save the calf muscles!
- Please ensure you wear Club attire and hats at all meets
- Don't forget to bring water with you too.
- Also bring snacks, as per the Club Handbook (last page or at Club Handbook) there are things you should bring, sweets are not on the list
- Please be polite, helpful, positive and support your team members
- Listen and do what our coaches and volunteers ask you to do
- Never leave poolside or the group without informing a volunteer or coach
- When you are asked to go to the marshaling area please ensure you take your hat & goggles
- If you are unsure, ask, there is never a wrong or silly question
- Prior to leaving at the end of the meet, ensure the area you have been sitting is clean and as they found it
- Finally the Club has a reputation for being the loudest and greatest singers, so please encourage your swimmers to have fun and swim as fast as they can, but more importantly, ENJOY THEMSELVES
Points for parents
- Please ensure you get your swimmer(s) to the pool on time
- If you are going to be late, please TEXT Geoff and let him know
- If for whatever reason that you are unable to make it, please let Geoff (firstname.lastname@example.org) or me know.
- Please give plenty of encouragement and support to all our swimmers
- Some swimmers will be nervous and want to stay close, please ensure that all swimmers remain on poolside with the team/coach at all times
Officials Submitted:- 18th Sept - Jo Sansom, Tara Bullock, Mark Strakosch
|Meet Schedule||Entry Times||