The Len Badcock Memorial Para Swimming Meet
02 Jun 2019 (10:00 AM) - 02 Jun 2019 (05:30 PM)
May, 27 2019
Venue: Southbury Leisure Centre
- This gala will take place at the Southbury Road, Enfield. It will run short course (25m) in accordance with ASA Laws & Regulations and ASA Technical Rules.
- This Short Course licenced competition is open to any swimmer wilh a disability (physical, sensory or learning) for swimmers in regular training with an understanding of the rules of competitive Para Swimming. In order to enable them to compete for age group event medals and gain times in a competition. If swimmers or clubs are unsure if this event is appropriate for them to enter then please contact the event coordinator. (Brian Kapp; email@example.com)
- Team Managers and swimmers are asked to ensure that they are fully conversant with all stroke rules applicable to their disability.
- This competition is open to any swimmer with a physical, visual or intellectual impairment. Swimmers should note their entry form with their classification if they have one, ideally all eligible swimmers should have a classification, however we understand that the opportunities for swimmers to be formally classified are limited. Swimmers with a disability but without formal classification or national pathways are eligible to swim at this inclusive competition but should annotate their entry form with a note of their disability. We will not automatically exclude swimmers without a formal classification.
Swimmers with classification should indicate on their entry form their relevant:
- World Para Swimming classification
- British Swimming Classification
- UKSA or INAS classification (accompanied by relevant number)
- British Blind Sport classification
- If anyone requires any assistance in the area of classification please contact Carolyn Wade at the National Disability Swimming Office on 0161 200 5441 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Events will be
|Event||Male Classification||Female Classification||
|200m Freestyle||S1-S5 & S14||S1-S5 & S14||All|
|100m Backstroke||S1,S2 & S6-S14||S1,S2 & S6-S14||All|
|100m Breaststroke||SB4-SB9, SB11-SB14||SB4-SB9, SB11-SB14||All|
|150m Individual Medley||SM1-SM4||SM1-SM4||All|
|200m Individual Medley||SM5-SM14||SM5-SM14||All|
TO ENTER, PLEASE EMAIL Hy-TEK ENTRY FILE OR IF LESS THAN 6 SWIMMERS ENTRY FORM TO COMPETITIONSECRETARY@MIDDLESEXSWIMMING.COM