Harpenden Last Chance County Qualifying 9th Dec- Facilitated - Deadline 18th Nov
(this is a team hosted event)
DEADLINE - SWIMMERS 18th NOV - VOLUNTEERS 3rd DEC -
This event is a Facilitated and therefore will not have a coach present. This means that the Club will do the administration leading up to the event only. We must also have parents poolside to marshal for our swimmers for all sessions, if we do not get enough we may well have to pull out.
There are no faster than qualifying times which will be set at the County Qualifying Times. There will be no lower qualifying times, however a valid entry time must be submitted.
Please note that there are very stringent entry times for these events, so not everyone will be able to enter.
- Entries will be restricted to ensure the meet runs to time. Valid entries will be accepted up to the closing date/time. If the gala is oversubscribed entries will be rejected across age groups from the slowest entry times. The Promoter has the authority to decide how to handle such rejections. Upper qualifying times have been set. There will be no lower qualifying times, however a valid entry time must be submitted.
- Entry times must be achieved between 1st June 2018 and 2nd December 2018.
- Entry fee is £6.00 per swimmer per event.
- The 400m IM and 400m Freestyle will be limited to a maximum of 4 heats in total across both genders.
- Payment will be via the Meet Fees & Refund process.
- Once an entry has been accepted a competitor shall swim or give notice of withdrawal. Notice of withdrawals from a club shall be reported to the recorders 10 minutes after the start of warm up at the latest. No withdrawals will be accepted via email. ALL withdrawals should be handed in on the day of Competition. No refunds will be given.
- MIDDAY Monday 3rd December 2018.
Venue: Westminster Lodge Leisure Centre, Holywell Hill, St Albans, AL1 2DL
|Meet Information||Entry Times||Schedule||