Berks & South Bucks County Championships 2018 Weekend 2
The Berks & South Bucks ASA is holding the County Speed Swimming Championships between the 12th January to 27th January 2019.
The events will take at the Wycombe Leisure Centre Pool, near junction 4 of the M40.
The meet is licensed Level 1, and is open to swimmers of clubs affiliated to Berks and South Bucks ASA and meet the published qualifing times.
The following are key points for this County Championships:
- The championships are being held at the Wycombe Leisure Centre pool. This is a modern facility, and warm up/swim down facilities are available during the meet.
- All events are being swum Long Course (50m).
- As a result there is no 100m Individual Medley event.
- NEW THIS YEAR: Girls 1500m and Boys 800m. NOTE: swimmers for these events must have qualifying swims on rankings
- There are Age Group finals for all 50m and 100m events, as required by Swim England.
- As a result, the Junior County Champion, and the County Champion will be award on the basis of a Virtual Final, calculated from the results of the Age Group Final swims.
Full details, schedules and qualifying times are contained in the Meet's Promoter's conditions, schedule and qualifying times document.
How to enter;
1. Select and pay for events you wish to enter via the BSBASA website
2. Pay the admin fee of £3 per swimmer into the RSC account using the reference 'Counties -surname'
3. Email 'firstname.lastname@example.org' confirming entry
Please note unless all step are completed we will not be able to provide the coach and team manager cover to support the swimmers at this event.