2019 CBSA Championships
A GREAT "STARTER" GALA FOR ALL OUR BUDDING AND ESTABLISHED SQUAD SWIMMERS WHO ARE LOOKING TO SECURE A QUALIFYING TIME FOR THE SURREY COUNTY SUMMER MEET.
Minimum Age: 9 years old on 14th April 2019.
Please read the Promoters Conditions carefully.
Entry times - for some events - must be equal to or faster than the published QTs.
Four (4) galas - Saturday 9th & 16th March 2019 and Saturday/Sunday 13th/14th April 2019
All held at Whitgift School, Haling Park, SOUTH CROYDON, Surrey. CR2 6YT
APPROXIMATE TIMINGS - Sign-in, 5pm; Warm-up, 5.45pm; Racing 6.30pm
- The age of each swimmer will be as at 14th April 2019.
- Swimmers must be a member of Croydon Amphibians Swimming Club
- The closing date for entry to all events is Saturday 2nd March 2019.
- The Coach Contribution fee will be £7.00 per athlete.
- 2019 CBSA Promoters Conditions_v1.1.pdf
- 2019 CBSA Event Schedule_v1.1.pdf
- 2019 CBSA Galas Covering Letter.pdf