London Region Summer Youth Championships
04 May 2019 - 06 May 2019
April, 10 2019
Venue: London Aquatic Centre
2019 Summer Championships (15,16 & 17+ Years)
including mixed 800m Free & 1500m Free (15,16 & 17+ Years)
including all 2019 Team Events (14-16 & 17+ Years)
Please CLICK here for Internal entry Form - CLOSED
Summary of Key Times
|Gala No||Event No||Withdrawal Closes||Warm up Start||Warm up Finishes||Start||Estimated Finish|
|4th May||1||110 to 115||8:10AM||8:00AM||8:50AM||9:00AM||11:00AM|
|2||120 TO 127||12:05PM||11:55AM||12:45PM||12:55PM||3:45PM|
|5th May||4||210 to 215||8:10AM||8:00AM||8:50AM||9:00AM||10:55AM|
|5||220 to 229||12:10PM||12:00PM||12:50PM||1:00PM||3:45PM|
|6th May||7||310 to 315||8:10AM||8:00AM||8:50AM||9:00AM||10:45AM|
|8||320 to 327||12:10PM||12:00PM||12:50PM||1:00PM||3:30PM|
- A swimmer's age shall be determined as at midnight on December 31st 2019.
- The closing deadline for all entries and full payment is 10PM on WEDNESDAY 10TH APRIL 2019.
- Qualifying entry times must have been achieved on or subsequent to WEDNESDAY 18TH APRIL 2018 (i.e. in the 12 months immediately preceding the closing date for the Championships).
- Masters times, registered with the SwimEngland Rankings database, which meet/exceed the published qualifying times and conditions, will be accepted. Competitors seeking to enter using these times should do so using the manual Individual Entry Form.
- All ParaSwimming Competitors seeking to enter using times which meet/exceed the published consideration times and conditions, must do so using the manual Individual Entry Form.
- During these Championships, both 1500FR & 800FR long-distance events will be available to all competitors regardless of gender and shall be swum in a mixed format with awards being split by gender and age-group. Swimmers wishing to enter these events must have a qualifying time for the event being entered i.e. there is no equivalency/alternative option for qualifying.
- Coach/Team Manager Passes may be applied for here - 2019 Coach Pass Application - Enquiries should be sent by email to Jeanette Edmiston
SPECTATOR ENTRY FEES
- Entry to spectate the meets shall cost £10.00 per day (regardless of arrival/departure time) for all adults (16 years old and over).
- Entry to spectate the meets shall be free-of-charge for all children (15 years old and younger).
- Printed programmes shall be available - WHILST STOCKS LAST - free-of-charge with paid entry.
- We encourage all attendees to download and print the programmes at home to ensure that you are not disappointed on the day should stocks be depleted prior to your arrival (see below).
- Live Results, Start Lists, Medals Tables and Points Tables will be published online throughout the event and can be found here - http://www.londonswimresults.org/2019/Summers/.
- Medals Table published on the Live Results is accurate.
- Top Club Table is based on top 8 swimmers in all Individual HDW & Finals Races and all Team Races.
- Top Boy & Girl Tables are based on the same criteria as Top Club - hence why Club Names appear (just ignore please). These tables are indicative only and may not correctly identify the winners of the Awards for these categories.
- Warm up Schedule
- Withdrawal Form
- Schedule of Events
- Qualifying Standards
- Acceptance list
- Meet Programme 4th May
- Meet Programme 5th May
- Meet Prorgramme 6th May
- Summary of key times