2019 London Swimming National Time Trials (Level 1)
25 May 2019 - 26 May 2019
April, 24 2019
Venue: London Aquatic Centre
(London Swimming affiliated competitors only)
NO Para Swimming events.
- A swimmer's age shall be determined as at midnight on December 31st 2019.
- Only Swimmers affiliated to a London Swimming (Swim England Region) Club may enter this meet.
- The closing deadline for all entries and full payment is 24th April 2019.
- Qualifying entry times must have been achieved on or subsequent to 9 May 2018 (i.e. in the 12 months immediately preceding the closing date for the Championships).
- Masters times, registered with the SwimEngland Rankings database, which meet/exceed the published qualifying times and conditions, will be accepted.
- This is not a multi-classification ParaSwimming competition; however ParaSwimmers are encouraged to enter and compete in the main competition.
- During these Championships, both 1500FR & 800FR long-distance events will be available to all competitors regardless of gender and shall be swum in a mixed format. Swimmers wishing to enter these events must have a qualifying time for the event being entered i.e. there is no equivalency/alternative option for qualifying.
- Coach/Team Manager Passes may be applied for here - 2019 Coach Pass Application - Enquiries should be sent by email to Jeanette Edmiston
SPECTATOR ENTRY FEES
- Entry to spectate the meets shall cost £10.00 per day (regardless of arrival/departure time) for all adults (16 years old and over).
- Entry to spectate the meets shall be free-of-charge for all children (15 years old and younger).
- Printed programmes shall be available - WHILST STOCKS LAST - free-of-charge with paid entry.
- We encourage all attendees to download and print the programmes at home to ensure that you are not disappointed on the day should stocks be depleted prior to your arrival (see below).
- Live Results and Start Lists will be published online throughout the event and can be found here - http://www.londonswimresults.org/2019/TimeTrials/.