East Region Age Groups (11 to 14) LC Champs - 25/27 May - Norwich - Supported
(this is a team hosted event)
THIS MEET IS FOR THOSE WITH REGIONAL QUALIFICATION TIMES AND ARE 14 OR UNDER - DEADLINE 21st APRIL
This meet is aimed at Regional qualified swimmers aged 14 and under.
This meet is Supported, which means we are expecting to have a coach present . Please could we have volunteers and officials, signup for these using the Job Signup button.
- The meet promoter reserves the right to limit entries and the number of heats in any event to maintain a balanced programme. Entry will be accepted based on quickest times by age group and event.
- We will confirm entries once we receive confirmation of events from the promoter after the promoters deadline date.
- Cost of the event will be £7 per event entered, no refunds will be provided after the entries have been submitted as per the promoters conditions, unless due to illness and a medical letter can be provided.
- Fees for this meet will be accrued as part of the quarterly Meet Fees and Refund Process Quarter 2 - https://uk.teamunify.com/SubTabGeneric.jsp?team=erhbsc&_stabid_=155124
- Withdrawals prior to the promoters date will not incur costs, however post this date refunds will not be made unless we receive a medical note.
- Withdrawals must be submitted before the commencement of the session warm up.
- midday on Friday 26 April 2019
Venue: University of East Anglia (Norwich), University Dr, Norwich NR4 7TJ
|Meet Schedule||Entry Times||
Warm Up Times
Warm Up Procedures
Points for swimmers
The Club has a reputation of being a well behaved, polite and supportive Club, can you please instill to your swimmer(s) the following that MUST be followed;
- The Club expects all swimmers to be well behaved
- Please ensure you bring along NEW club t-shirts and wear them, club hats *2, goggles *2, costumes *2, shorts to keep warm and poolside shoes to keep feet warmer and save the calf muscles!
- Please ensure you wear Club attire and hats at all meets
- Don't forget to bring water with you too.
- Also bring snacks, as per the Club Handbook (last page or at Club Handbook) there are things you should bring, sweets are not on the list
- Please be polite, helpful, positive and support your team members
- Listen and do what our coaches and volunteers ask you to do
- Never leave poolside or the group without informing a volunteer or coach
- During the sessions all swimmers must stay with the group, most centres do not allow swimmers in the gallery area
- When you are asked to go to the marshaling area please ensure you take your hat & goggles
- If you are unsure, ask, there is never a wrong or silly question
- Prior to leaving at the end of the meet, ensure the area you have been sitting is clean and as they found it
- Finally the Club has a reputation for being the loudest and greatest singers, so please encourage your swimmers to have fun and swim as fast as they can, but more importantly, ENJOY THEMSELVES
Points for parents
- Please ensure you get your swimmer(s) to the pool on time
- Please ensure that you arrive in plenty of time to pick up your swimmer(s)
- If you are going to be late, please TEXT Geoff and let them know 07731 315984
- If for whatever reason that you are unable to make it, please let Geoff (email@example.com) or me know.
- Please give plenty of encouragement and support to all our swimmers
- Some swimmers will be nervous and want to stay close, please ensure that all swimmers remain on poolside with the team/coach at all times