Hoddesdon Summer Sprint Level 3 - 30th June - Deadline 29th Apr
(this is a team hosted event)
THIS IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVED, DEADLINES - SWIMMERS 29th April - VOLUNTEERS/OFFICIALS - 29th June.
This Meet is aimed at all swimmers . The meet has an entry requirement of 'Not Faster Than' times and will accept swimmers with No Times (NT), we will however put estimated times in for swimmerswith No Times.
This Meet is currently Supported. Please could volunteers and officials, signup using the Job Signup button, if you put your swimmer into this meet, the expectation is that you will volunteer and help Geoff.
We will need to get our entries in by 29th April
Cost of the event will be £7.00 per event entered, no refunds will be provided after entries have been accepted.
Once entries are accepted no refunds will be given.
It is the coaches’ responsibility to withdraw swimmers from events no later than 45 minutes prior to start.
Payments will be added to the quarterly Meet Fees & Refunds Process for Q2.
Midnight 30th May 2019
Venue: Southbury Leisure Centre,
|Meet Schedule||Entry Times||
Points for swimmers
The Club has a reputation of being a well behaved, polite and supportive Club, can you please instill to your swimmer(s) the following;
- The Club expects all swimmers to be well behaved
- Please ensure you bring along NEW club t-shirts and wear them, club hats *2, goggles *2, costumes *2, shorts to keep warm and poolside shoes to keep feet warmer and save the calf muscles!
- Please ensure you wear Club attire and hats at all meets
- Don't forget to bring water with you too.
- Also bring snacks, as per the Club Handbook (last page or at Club Handbook) there are things you should bring, sweets are not on the list
- Please be polite, helpful, positive and support your team members
- Listen and do what our coaches and volunteers ask you to do
- Never leave poolside or the group without informing a volunteer or coach
- When you are asked to go to the marshaling area please ensure you take your hat & goggles
- If you are unsure, ask, there is never a wrong or silly question
- Prior to leaving at the end of the meet, ensure the area you have been sitting is clean and as they found it
- Finally the Club has a reputation for being the loudest and greatest singers, so please encourage your swimmers to have fun and swim as fast as they can, but more importantly, ENJOY THEMSELVES
Points for parents
- Please ensure you get your swimmer(s) to the pool on time
- Please ensure that you arrive in plenty of time to pick up your swimmer(s)
- If you are going to be late, please TEXT Geoff and let him know 07731 315984
- Prior to the day if for whatever reason that you are unable to make it, please let Tara (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Steve know
- Please give plenty of encouragement and support to all our swimmers
- Some swimmers will be nervous and want to stay close, please ensure that all swimmers remain on poolside with the team/coach at all times