Hoddesdon 11th Novice Meet Level 3 14th Sept - Deadline 27th June
(this is a team hosted event)
THIS IS A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED MEET - DEADLINES - SWIMMERS 27th June - VOLUNTEERS/OFFICIALS - 11th Sept
This meet is aimed at primarily Groups 1 to 4, but anyone with a time that meets the entry time can attend.
This Meet is currently Supported, therefore if you enter a swimmer please sign up to help Geoff poolside, if we do not get enough volunteers the Club reserves the right to withdraw all swimmers at no cost to the Club, volunteers and officials, signup using the Job Signup button top right of this page.
- Entries to this meet will be accepted on a first come first served basis.
- There are no lower entry standards so entries with ‘No Time’ are permissible. Upper qualifying times are provided, no swimmers may enter those events for which they have swum faster than the upper qualifying times for that event.
- We will attempt to enter times for swimmers with NT if we are allowed so that appropriate seeding can occur.
- We will confirm entries once we receive confirmation of events from the promoter after the promoters deadline date.
- Cost of the event will be £7 per event entered, no refunds will be provided after the entries have been submitted as per the promoters conditions, unless due to illness and a medical letter can be provided.
- Fees for this meet will be accrued as part of the quarterly Meet Fees and Refund Process Quarter Q3.
- withdrawals prior to the promoters date will not incur costs, however post this date refunds will not be made unless we receive a medical note.
- to withdraw swimmers from events no later than 45 minutes prior to start.
- non attendance at a meet may also incur a fine by the promoter which will be added to your account.
- Midnight Wednesday 14 August 2019 (or when the Meet is full)
Venue: Southbury Leisure Centre, 192 Southbury Rd, Enfield EN1 1YP
Points for swimmers
The Club has a reputation of being a well behaved, polite and supportive Club, can you please instill to your swimmer(s) the following;
- The Club expects all swimmers to be well behaved
- Please ensure you bring along NEW club t-shirts and wear them, club hats *2, goggles *2, costumes *2, shorts to keep warm and poolside shoes to keep feet warmer and save the calf muscles!
- Please ensure you wear Club attire and hats at all meets
- Don't forget to bring water with you too.
- Also bring snacks, as per the Club Handbook (last page or at Club Handbook) there are things you should bring, sweets are not on the list
- Please be polite, helpful, positive and support your team members
- Listen and do what our coaches and volunteers ask you to do
- Never leave poolside or the group without informing a volunteer or coach
- When you are asked to go to the marshaling area please ensure you take your hat & goggles
- If you are unsure, ask, there is never a wrong or silly question
- Prior to leaving at the end of the meet, ensure the area you have been sitting is clean and as they found it
- Finally the Club has a reputation for being the loudest and greatest singers, so please encourage your swimmers to have fun and swim as fast as they can, but more importantly, ENJOY THEMSELVES
Points for parents
- Please ensure you get your swimmer(s) to the pool on time
- If you are going to be late, please TEXT Geoff and let him know
- If for whatever reason that you are unable to make it, please let us know via email
- Please give plenty of encouragement and support to all our swimmers
- Some swimmers will be nervous and want to stay close, please ensure that all swimmers remain on poolside with the team/coach at all times
|Meet Schedule||Entry Times||