Putteridge 2nd Alternt Natl L2 Meet - 20/21 July - Facilitated - Deadline 15 Jun
(this is a team hosted event)
THIS IS A TIME ENTRY MEET, DEADLINES - SWIMMERS 15th JUNE- VOLUNTEERS/OFFICIALS - 19th July.
This Meet is aimed at swimmers in groups 3 and above and who have achieved times since 1st July 2018 at a Licensed Level 4 meet and above - this is a Short Course Meet. The meet has an entry requirement of Faster Than times and will not accept swimmers with No Times (NT).
This Meet is currently Facilitated, therefore if you enter a swimmer please sign up to help poolside, if we do not get enough volunteers the Club reserves the right to withdraw all swimmers at no cost to the Club, volunteers and officials please signup using the Job Signup button top right of this page.
We will need to get our entries in by 16th June
Cost of the event will be £6.00 per event entered, no refunds will be provided after entries have been accepted.
Withdrawals must be made by the start of each warm-up session to the recorders on the withdrawal sheets which will be included in the coach’s pack.
Payments will be added to the quarterly Meet Fees & Refunds Process Quarter 3
12.00 Midnight on 30th June 2019
Venue: Inspire – Luton Sports Village, Luton LU2 8DD
Day of the Meet
Points for swimmers
The Club has a reputation of being a well behaved, polite and supportive Club, can you please instill to your swimmer(s) the following;
- The Club expects all swimmers to be well behaved
- Please ensure you bring along NEW club t-shirts and wear them, club hats *2, goggles *2, costumes *2, shorts to keep warm and poolside shoes to keep feet warmer and save the calf muscles!
- Please ensure you wear Club attire and hats at all meets
- Don't forget to bring water with you too.
- Also bring snacks, as per the Club Handbook (last page or at Club Handbook) there are things you should bring, sweets are not on the list
- Please be polite, helpful, positive and support your team members
- Listen and do what our coaches and volunteers ask you to do
- Never leave poolside or the group without informing a volunteer or coach
- When you are asked to go to the marshaling area please ensure you take your hat & goggles
- If you are unsure, ask, there is never a wrong or silly question
- Prior to leaving at the end of the meet, ensure the area you have been sitting is clean and as they found it
- Finally the Club has a reputation for being the loudest and greatest singers, so please encourage your swimmers to have fun and swim as fast as they can, but more importantly, ENJOY THEMSELVES
Points for parents
- Please ensure you get your swimmer(s) to the pool on time
- If you are going to be late, please TEXT TBC and let him know
- If for whatever reason that you are unable to make it, please let us know via email
- Please give plenty of encouragement and support to all our swimmers
- Some swimmers will be nervous and want to stay close, please ensure that all swimmers remain on poolside with the team/coach at all times