2020 County Championships
The Berks & South Bucks ASA is holding the County Speed Swimming Championships between the 11th January to 26th January 2020.
The events will take place at the Wycombe Leisure Centre Pool, near junction 4 of the M40.
The meet is licensed Level 1, and is open to swimmers of clubs affiliated to Berks and South Bucks ASA and meet the published qualifing times.
|Dates||Saturday, 11th January 2020|
Sunday, 12th January 2020 and
Saturday, 25th January 2020
Sunday, 26th January 2020
|Venue||Wycombe Leisure Centre 50m pool|
|Licensed||Level 1. License numbers:|
1SE190015 (11/12th January)
1SE190016 (25/26th January)
|Ages||10/11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17&over on 31/12/2020|
|Opening Date for Entries||Wednesday 16th October 2019|
|Closing Date for Entries||Noon, Tuesday, 24th December 2019|
The following are key points for this County Championships:
- The championships are held at the Wycombe Leisure Centre pool. This is a modern facility, and warm up/swim down facilities are available during the meet.
- All events are swum Long Course (50m).
- As a result there is no 100m Individual Medley event.
- All events require swimmers to have qualifying swims on ranking.
- There are Age Group finals for all 50m and 100m events.
- The Junior County Champion, and the County Champion are awarded on the basis of a Virtual Final, calculated from the results of the Age Group Final swims.
- As a result of strong feedback following the 2019 championships we will be introducing a accreditation and access control system for swimmers and everyone else having access to poolside. Further details are in the Promoter's Conditions documents and full details will be communicated to the clubs in the Autumn