Kent Weald Last Chance County Qualifier
Thank you for entering swimmers into this meet. The Kent Weald Last Chance County Qualifier L3.
Here are some arrangements of interest to parents and coaches for the weekend meet:
- The Medway Park Centre address is Mill Rd, Gillingham ME7 1HF
- The centre does not open until 7.30am at weekends. There is a charge for the car park, part of which may be redeemed from reception. Only those officiating at the meet are entitled to parking permits. If the number of permits made available by the centre runs out please claim on your officials’ expenses form.
- There will be a swim shop present. The café will be open on both days.
- The club seating plan and WU schedule is attached.
- Swimmers must sign – in for events before 8.30am and 12.45pm for both sessions on each day.
- Admittance to the balcony for spectators will not be permitted until 7.50am at the earliest. Adult admittance is £4 per session, or £6 per day. Programmes are £2. Raffle tickets are available to purchase at £1 per strip.
- A pack for club coaches, including WU schedules, psych sheets and pool passes will be available to collect by 8am from the front desk poolside.
- Medals are awarded for 1st-6th place for the 10/11, 12 and 13 age groups. Medals are awarded for 1st-3rd for older age groups 14, 15, 16 and 17+ Ages as at 31.12.20 Age groups are deliberately chosen in line with those of the forthcoming Kent Championships.
Results will be “live” on MeetMobile and sent to rankings on Sunday Evening.
Look forward to seeing you all.
KWSS Meet Promoter
Update 28/10/2019 - All Entries have been accepted except for Elise Charlesworth's 400m free, who will get a refund/credit on her account.
Please pay your entry fees asap into the Gala Account Sort Code 40-46-20 Account Number 61407791 .
Conditions below and attached. Please note the upper and lower times: your times(short course , Long course conversions are permitted) have to fall between the Upper and Lower times. No Times are not permitted, so please speak to your coach to:
1- confirm whether you should swim the event you have NT for
2- give you a time
Swimmers have to be 10y old or older by the 31.12.2020
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a first come first served gala so as soon as KWSS tell me it is filling up, I will close entries early.
The entry fees are: 50m £5; 100m £5.50; 200m £6.00 and 400m £7.00
+£3 admin fee per swimmer.