Hemel Fly Fest 200m 21st Sept - Deadline 4th Sept
(this is a team hosted event)
DEADLINE - SWIMMERS 4th Sept - VOLUNTEERS/OFFICIALS - 16th September 2019
This meet is aimed at swimmers who can achieve 200m Fly, even those who do not think they can make it, you will be surprised.
This meet is currently Facilitated, which means there will be no coach present. Please could we have volunteers and officials signup for these using the Job Signup button.
- The meet promoter reserves the right to limit entries and the number of heats in any event to maintain a balanced programme. Entry will be accepted based on quickest times by age group and event.
- We will confirm entries once we receive confirmation of events from the promoter after the promoters deadline date.
- Upper time limit is 1:48.56 for both genders and all age groups, therefore anyone with a time faster or equal to it is not eligible.
- Fees for this meet will be covered by the Club.
- withdrawals prior to the day need to be sent to Tara email@example.com
- notice of withdrawal on the day need to be notified to a designated person (TBC).
- Date - 7th September 2019
Venue: Park Rd, Hemel Hempstead HP1 1JS
Points for swimmers
The Club has a reputation of being a well behaved, polite and supportive Club, can you please instill to your swimmer(s) the following;
- The Club expects all swimmers to be well behaved
- Please ensure you bring along NEW club t-shirts and wear them, club hats *2, goggles *2, costumes *2, shorts to keep warm and poolside shoes to keep feet warmer and save the calf muscles!
- Please ensure you wear Club attire and hats at all meets
- Don't forget to bring water with you too.
- Also bring snacks, as per the Club Handbook (last page or at Club Handbook) there are things you should bring, sweets are not on the list
- Please be polite, helpful, positive and support your team members
- Listen and do what our coaches and volunteers ask you to do
- Never leave poolside or the group without informing a volunteer or coach
- When you are asked to go to the marshaling area please ensure you take your hat & goggles
- If you are unsure, ask, there is never a wrong or silly question
- Prior to leaving at the end of the meet, ensure the area you have been sitting is clean and as they found it
- Finally the Club has a reputation for being the loudest and greatest singers, so please encourage your swimmers to have fun and swim as fast as they can, but more importantly, ENJOY THEMSELVES
Points for parents
- Please ensure you get your swimmer(s) to the pool on time
- If you are going to be late, please TEXT Geoff and let him know - 07731 315984
- If for whatever reason that you are unable to make it, please let Geoff (firstname.lastname@example.org) or me know.
- Please give plenty of encouragement and support to all our swimmers
- Some swimmers will be nervous and want to stay close, please ensure that all swimmers remain on poolside with the team/coach at all times
Officials Submitted:- date