Hemel Birthday Meet - 19/20th October - Deadline Swimmers - 15th Sept
(this is a team hosted event)
THIS IS A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED MEET - DEADLINES - SWIMMERS 15th Sept- OFFICIALS - 13th October
This meet is aimed at all swimmers and swimmers with No Times will be accepted (we will calculate times). There is a No Faster than time limit however.
This meet is a great opportunity for our youngsters from all Groups and we strongly recommend they take this opportunity.
This meet is currently Facilitated, which means we may not have a coach present. We therefore we must have enough poolside volunteers, could we have volunteers and officials signup for these using the Job Signup button.
- If it is necessary to reject entries, swimmers whose entry times are slowest in relation to the No Faster Than Times will be rejected first.
- We will confirm entries once we receive confirmation of events from the promoter after the promoters deadline date.
- Cost of the event will be £5.50 per event entered.
- There will be no refunds for late arrivals or cancellations after the closing date other than for medical conditions or injuries sustained after the closing date subject to the production of a doctor’s certificate or for any other reason at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Fees for this meet will be accrued as part of the quarterly Meet Fees and Refund Process Quarter 4.
- Once an entry has been accepted, a competitor shall swim or give notice of withdrawal either in person or via a designated representative.
- Notice of withdrawals shall be reported to the meet recorders at least 45 minutes before the start of each session. Any swimmer not present when required to swim will incur a £10 penalty.
- 20th September 19
Venue: Park Rd, Hemel Hempstead HP1 1JS
Points for swimmers
The Club has a reputation of being a well behaved, polite and supportive Club, can you please instill to your swimmer(s) the following;
- The Club expects all swimmers to be well behaved
- Please ensure you bring along NEW club t-shirts and wear them, club hats *2, goggles *2, costumes *2, shorts to keep warm and poolside shoes to keep feet warmer and save the calf muscles!
- Please ensure you wear Club attire and hats at all meets
- Don't forget to bring water with you too.
- Also bring snacks, as per the Club Handbook (last page or at Club Handbook) there are things you should bring, sweets are not on the list
- Please be polite, helpful, positive and support your team members
- Listen and do what our coaches and volunteers ask you to do
- Never leave poolside or the group without informing a volunteer or coach
- When you are asked to go to the marshaling area please ensure you take your hat & goggles
- If you are unsure, ask, there is never a wrong or silly question
- Prior to leaving at the end of the meet, ensure the area you have been sitting is clean and as they found it
- Finally the Club has a reputation for being the loudest and greatest singers, so please encourage your swimmers to have fun and swim as fast as they can, but more importantly, ENJOY THEMSELVES
Points for parents
- Please ensure you get your swimmer(s) to the pool on time
- If you are going to be late, please TEXT Geoff and let him know - 07731 315984
- If for whatever reason that you are unable to make it, please let Geoff (firstname.lastname@example.org) or me know.
- Please give plenty of encouragement and support to all our swimmers
- Some swimmers will be nervous and want to stay close, please ensure that all swimmers remain on poolside with the team/coach at all times
Officials Submitted:- 5th Oct Clare Donohoe J1 Session 2
|Meet Schedule||Entry Times||