CANCELLED - PNSC L1 Easter Festival 2020
Aimed at: All Swimmers from Regional Youths and Regional Counties who qualify can attend this meet.
All swimmers will be entered with their PBs in each event. Please be aware that times achieved at the Surrey Sprints weekend will not be includedas our entries have to be submitted by no later than the Promoter's Closing Date of 28th February.
Please note the following:-
1. Age: A swimmer's age will be based on their age as at 12th April 2020
2. 10 year old swimmers cannot enter any 400m, 800m or 1500m events.
3. PLEASE NOTE: Swimmers can only enter 1 long distance event in session 1, either 800m or 1500m.
4. All entry times should be Long Course - conversions from short course to long course are acceptable.
5. Cost of Races: 50m/100m/200m - £7.50 400m - £9.50 800m/1500m - £12.50
6. PAYMENT: As this is a "time based" meet, invoices for race fees will not be issued until after the Promoter has published the Accepted Entries List. However, please note that by signing up to this meet you are making an undertaking to indemnify KRSC for all race fees.
7. This is a time based meet and entries will be rejected on the following basis:-
- Entry times not able to be verified on British Rankings or foreign rankings
- Entry times not meeting the qualifying standards
- The slowest swimmers in each age group based on submitted entry times but ensuring an equal balance of swimmers across each age group
- There will be no reserve lists for rejected swimmers except for the 800m and 1500m events.
All swimmers must have achieved the minimal qualifying standards. This rule does not apply to the long distance (800m & 1500m)
Venue: Mountbatten Centre, Portsmouth
- Programme of Events - PNSC L1 Easter Festival 2020
- Qualifying Times - PNSC L1 Easter Festival 2020
- Promoter's Conditions - PNSC L1 Easter Festival 2020
- Regional Youths Eligibility Report.pdf
- Regional Juniors Eligibility Report.pdf