Thanet SC Festive Qualifier (L3) - Accepted Entries (Slight change to schedule)
FOR SWIMMERS IN BRONZE, WHITE, SILVER, CLUB, PERFORMANCE 1, 2 & 3
Draft Programme (as at 16/12/19)
MESSAGE FROM THANET SC:
The Gala is now full and closed. Click here for Accepted Entries for you to check – closely please as I have had to make a number of manual changes.
To ensure the smooth running of the gala and keep the session times under 3 hours for the comfort of the swimmer and officials (and parents!) on Saturday we have put the 100 back into session 1 as below. On Sunday we have put the 200 free into session 4. I have included approx. expected swim time so you can decide if your swimmers must attend the earlier warm up or come in later and warm up dry side. As long as we know they are coming and we don’t have empty lanes.
Let me know of any problems
SATURDAY 21st DECEMBER
Session 1 - warm up 8am for a 9am start.
400 Free Mixed
100 Back Boys – expected swim time 10am
100 Back Girls – expected swim time 10.35am
Session 2 - warm up 11.30am for a 12.30pm start
50 Fly Boys
50 Fly Girls
100 Free Boys
100 Free Girls
200 Breast Boys
200 Breast Girls
Session 3 - warm up 3.30pm for a 4.30pm start – end approx 7pm
Events remain the same as published
SUNDAY 22nd DECEMBER
Session 4 - warm up 9 start 10am
400 IM mixed
200 Free Girls – expected swim time 10.25am
200 Free Boys – expected swim time 11.15am
Session 5 - warm up 12 Start 1pm
50 Breast Girls
50 Breast Boys
100 Fly Girls
100 Fly Boys
200 Back Girls
200 Back Boys
Session 6 - warm up 3.30 Start 4.30pm - end approx. 6.30pm
Events remain as published
Please find below the entry details relating to the Thanet Swim Club TYR Festive Qualifier taking place on Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd December 2019 at Hartsdown Leisure Centre, Margate.
This is a licensed Level 3 Gala with Upper Qualifying Times - so 2 things to note:
- If your swimmer is faster than a qualifying time you cannot enter them.
- If your swimmer does not have a time for a specific event you can enter (just put NT where the entry time should be). If they are oversubscribed these entries will be rejected first but you will be refunded.
Please read the conditions carefully before entering your child, making sure you are entering events that are open to them & if needs be speak with your coach. Note this is an 'age on day' gala for swimmers aged 9 & over on 22nd December 2019.
This gala is 'first come first served' hence we need to get our entries in promptly to secure their acceptance. If you'd like your swimmer to compete in this gala, the deadline for submitting both your entry form and payment to me is Friday 18th October 2019; please don’t leave it until the last minute! Failure to make payment (at the latest) by the closing date, will see your swimmer removed and they will not be entered to swim.
Entries & payment
details should be submitted either via:
• email to email@example.com or
• post to Lindsey Davison, 43 Oakwood Avenue, Beckenham BR3 6PT.
- Cheques should be made payable to Beckenham Swimming Club (not BSC) & please include the swimmer's name and 'TS19' on the back.
- If you are paying by bank transfer, please use the following Account (Sort Code 600212, Account 53746031) and use TS19+Swimmer Surname as the Reference.
- In addition, please remember to include the £4 admin fee per swimmer / per gala (this is included on the entry form) as detailed in the AGM papers sent out on 20 June 2019.
I look forward to receiving your entries.