Sutton & Cheam Xmas Splash & Dash 2019
15 Dec 2019
November, 17 2019
Board Members, Bronze, Coaches, Diamond, Gold, Pewter, Platinum, PreSquad, Silver
Sutton and Cheam Santa’s Splash
& Dash Sprint 2019
Licence Number: 4LR192155
Sunday, December 15th 2019
at Westcroft Leisure Centre, Westcroft Road, Carshalton, SM5 2TG
- The competition will be held under Swim England laws, Swim England Technical Rules of Swimming, and these Promoter’s conditions.
- All Swimmers must be Swim England registered as Category 1 or 2.
- The Meet has been licensed at Level 4 by Swim England London Region, and will be operated as an invitational meet limited to eight clubs. Only swimmers from invited clubs can enter the event.
- All entries must meet the entry criteria as set out below - see “Upper & Lower Limit Times”.
- All entries must be short course (converted long course times are acceptable).
- Time limits apply at the time entries are submitted, there is no requirement to withdraw a swimmer if he/she subsequently goes faster than the upper time limit. All qualifying times must have been achieved at a licensed meet (level 4 or above) and may be subject to checks on the Swim England rankings website.
- Clubs must enter electronically by using Hy-Tek’s Team Manager Software which can be downloaded from Hy-Tek’s website. Please note an administration fee of £2.00 will be payable for individual entries not sent via Hy-Tek.
- All individual entry forms must be correct and completed in full. Please be aware that any swimmer’s details entered incorrectly or incomplete on the Hy-Tek file could prevent their times being updated by rankings.
- Please also complete the Summary Entry Form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org together with confirmation of payment.
- Submission of the Summary Entry Form by a Club Official will indicate that all their swimmers accept these conditions in full.
- The Closing date for entries is midnight on Monday December 2nd 2019.
- The meet will be run as age as at 15th December 2019.