Wycombe Long Course L3 Meet - 15/16th Feb 20 - Facilitated/ - Deadline 7th Dec
(this is a team hosted event)
THIS IS A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED MEET - DEADLINE FOR SWIMMERS is 7th Dec 2019 VOLUNTEERS/OFFICIALS - 9th Feb 2020
- As this meet is a Long Course meet but will allow No Times (NT) this meet is open to all swimmers.
- This meet is currently Facilitated,which means we are not expecting to have a coach present and therefore MUST have parents poolside. Please could volunteers and officials signup using the job signup button.
- The cost of the Meet is £7.00 per event entered.
- Fees for this meet will be accrued as part of the quarterly meet fees and refund process.
Entries: Entry times should be either LONG COURSE TIMES or converted to LONG COURSE. All events will be seeded on submitted times, which may be checked against the British Rankings database. Entry times will determine in which category the swimmer competes (Upper or Lower). NT will be accepted but swimmers will then swim in the Lower Award category.
Withdrawals: Any swimmer withdrawing prior to the meet entry closing will receive a full refund. After meet closing and up to the day before the gala, refunds can only be provided on receipt of proof of injury through a doctor’s certificate or similar.
VENUE: WYCOMBE LEISURE CENTRE, HIGH WYCOMBE, BUCKS, HP11 1UP Sat Nav: HP11 1TJ (Close to Junction 4 on M40
Promoters Deadline Date: Midnight 19 January 2020
|Pre-Meet Details||Meet Schedule||Qualification Times||
Points for swimmers
The Club has a reputation of being a well behaved, polite and supportive Club, can you please instill to your swimmer(s) the following;
- The Club expects all swimmers to be well behaved
- Please ensure you bring along NEW club t-shirts and wear them, club hats *2, goggles *2, costumes *2, shorts to keep warm and poolside shoes to keep feet warmer and save the calf muscles!
- Please ensure you wear Club attire and hats at all meets
- Don't forget to bring water with you too.
- Also bring snacks, as per the Club Handbook (last page or at Club Handbook) there are things you should bring, sweets are not on the list
- Please be polite, helpful, positive and support your team members
- Listen and do what our coaches and volunteers ask you to do
- Never leave poolside or the group without informing a volunteer or coach
- When you are asked to go to the marshaling area please ensure you take your hat & goggles
- If you are unsure, ask, there is never a wrong or silly question
- Prior to leaving at the end of the meet, ensure the area you have been sitting is clean and as they found it
- Finally the Club has a reputation for being the loudest and greatest singers, so please encourage your swimmers to have fun and swim as fast as they can, but more importantly, ENJOY THEMSELVES
Points for parents
- Please ensure you get your swimmer(s) to the pool on time
- If you are going to be late, please TEXT Geoff and let him know - 07731 315984
- If for whatever reason that you are unable to make it, please let Geoff (firstname.lastname@example.org) or me know.
- Please give plenty of encouragement and support to all our swimmers
- Some swimmers will be nervous and want to stay close, please ensure that all swimmers remain on poolside with the team/coach at all times