City Of Bristol Level 3 Christmas Cracker Open Meet
City of Bristol L3 Short Course Christmas Cracker
Hengrove Leisure Centre 7th and 8th December 2019
**Please note the short turnaround on this meet - entries need to be in by midnight on 4th November 2019**
We are pleased to announce that entries are now open for our very own level 3 meet at Hengrove Leisure Centre. This will be the perfect oppertunity for swimmers to get county times before entries close on the 10th December 2019. Please read the meet pack carefully and note the upper entry times in this competition. The age groups are 9,10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15/over and ages are as at 8th December 2019.
Each event costs £7 (plus £2 admin fee per swimmer) and payment will be taken by Go Cardless shortly after our entries are confirmed.
Please read the coaches guidence below and be aware that the coaches may make changes to your entries if this has not been followed. Please speak to your lead squad coach for help with entries.
- Silver and Gold Academy should enter 50's they feel comfortable swimming.
- Platinum Academy should enter 50's they feel comfortable swimmming and 1 or 2 100's
- Age Development and Skill Development should target the 200 IM, two additional 200’s, and a range of other events not to total more than 5 per day.
- County Competition should enter a wide range of events and target entering 6+ events
- Regional Competition should enter a wide range of events and target entering at least 7+ events.
- Age Performance and Youth Performance should confirm their entries with their coach. The target should be to swim a wide variety of events, to include main events and events which complement the competition programme.