Dulwich Dolphins Last Chance County Qualifier (L4) - Final Arrangements
FOR SWIMMERS IN SILVER, PERFORMANCE 2 & 3
THIS IS A SIGN-IN GALA - 11.30-12pm sign-in for session 1. For session 2 sign-in also opens at 11.30 and ends at 4.pm. Session 1 warm-up is at 12pm and session 2 warm-up will be at 4 pm.
UNLESS you are officiating please park on the nearby streets, not at the venue. Parking nearby is free and plentiful.
We need all our swimmers and families to support us - both by taking part and by helping on the day. Both technical officials (ie those who are qualified to judge) and non-technical (any parent) to help with organising the meet, marshalling the swimmers, welcoming guest clubs, refreshments and results etc.
To volunteer to officiate at any stage, email email@example.com . The meet is split into 2 sessions, but PLEASE sign up for both if you can as we really need your support to get the licensed times (we need a certain level of officials to achieve this under Swim England's rules).
Here are the Accepted Entries for this gala - please advise me of any errors by the end of this week.
They are also looking for officials. With there only being 6 clubs attending, the requirement to provide officials is more urgent so please email firstname.lastname@example.org & copy me if you are able to officiate.
Please find below the entry details relating to the Dulwich Dolphins Last Chance Invitational County Qualifier taking place on Saturday 4th January 2020 at James Allen Girls School Sports Centre, Dulwich.
This is a licensed Level 4 Gala with Upper Qualifying Times - so 2 things to note:
- If your swimmer is faster than a qualifying time you cannot enter them; this is specifically for those who haven't achieved a specific Kent Championship qualifying time.
- NT entries will not be accepted.
Please read the conditions carefully before entering your child, making sure you are entering events that are open to them & if needs be speak with your coach. Note this is a gala for swimmers aged 10 & over on 31st December 2020.
This gala is 'first come first served' hence we need to get our entries in promptly to secure their acceptance. If you'd like your swimmer to compete in this gala, the deadline for submitting both your entry form and payment to me is Thursday 31st October 2019; please don’t leave it until the last minute! Failure to make payment (at the latest) by the closing date, will see your swimmer removed and they will not be entered to swim.
Entries & payment details should be submitted
• email to email@example.com or
• post to Lindsey Davison, 43 Oakwood Avenue, Beckenham BR3 6PT.
- Cheques should be made payable to Beckenham Swimming Club (not BSC) & please include the swimmer's name and 'DD20' on the back.
- If you are paying by bank transfer, please use the following Account (Sort Code 600212, Account 53746031) and use DD20+Swimmer Surname as the Reference.
- In addition, please remember to include the £4 admin fee per swimmer / per gala (this is included on the entry form) as detailed in the AGM papers sent out on 20 June 2019.
I look forward to receiving your entries.