NUEL Regional Qualifying Meet 2020
This is a great first competition!
Licensed at level 3 and held under licensed number 3LR20013
Venue: London Aquatic Centre (Olympic Pool @ Stratford) The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. London. E20 2ZQ – 50metres, 10 lanes with anti-wave lane ropes, electronic timing and secondary strobe light and ample spectator seating with onsite café.
Deadline: Friday 13th December 2020
Dates: 7 th & 8th March 2020
Age Groups: 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 Over (Age as of 8th March 2020)
Entry conditions: 'First Come, First Served" (Sooner if the gala is full before this time)
Events: 50m, 100m, 200m & 400m all strokes as well as Individual Medley.
Entry Criteria: Times must be no faster than the Upper Limit times shown. NT (No Time) entries not permitted. Please check qualifying times and conditions prior to entry (attached).
How to enter:
- On our website, edit commitment and click the events you want to enter.
- If you have times, enter them in the notes.
- NT (no time) will not be accepted.
- Upper Limit Qualifying times apply (attached)
- If you do not have seed times Tony will provide an estimate after the closing date.
Fees will be added to your teamunify account.
Payments will only be accepted on teamunify and will not be accepted at the desk
- Qualifying times.pdf
- Proposed Programme of Events.pdf
- Terms and Conditions
- Accepted Entries
- Final Arrangements