Club Championships 200m Free and Breast
Part 5 (Event 49-56 and 57-64)
Tuesday 24th March 2020
Mile End Leisure Centre
200m FREESTYLE & BREASTSTROKE
Age as of 31st December 2019
Warm Up 6pm Start 6:30pm
Medals in all Age Groups for top 3 places in each Age Group
The event costs £2/race payable on the night
How to enter:
- On our website, edit commitment, declare yes.
- In the notes say both for Free and Breast, or specify which race you would like to enter.
- If you do not specify you will be signed up for BOTH!
You must be 7 years and over by 31st December 2019.
Under 10yrs are born in 2010 2011 2012
Under 12yrs are born in 2008 2009
Under 14yrs are born in 2006 2007
Over 14 yrs born in 2005 or before
The Following must be adhered to and there will be no exceptions.
- You must be 7 years and over 31st December 2019.
- Swimmers must not have competed the championships of any other club since 1/07/2019.
- The ages of the competitors shall be as tat 31st December 2019.
- Swimmers may only enter events in their own age group, with the exception of the Open events which are available to all competitors aged seven years and over on the 31st December 2019.
- Perpetual trophies remain the property of B.G.S.S.C at all times and may be held by swimmers at the clubs discretion and must be returned when requested.