Zoom Land Training
Lesley Ryland has kindly agreed to continue with the Zoom land training sessions during September. Some of our swimmers participated in this during July/August in preparation of resumming pool training and have found it useful. As a club we continue to believe that land training offers valued fitness for swimmers. For the immediate foreseeable future land training will only be undertaken over zoom but we will of course be reviewing on a regular basis.
Sessions are set to resume 5th September for 4 weeks at a cost of £28. Sessions will only be conducted by Lesley on a Saturday, in groups of 3 swimmers per on-line session. The full fee will be payable once you have been accepted.
We will be setting this up as an event on Team Unify in signing up through this system you will be agreeing to the following: -
Consent and Understanding to Participate in On-Line Land Training Sessions
Undertaking these sessions, in the home environment, or potentially outside (Provided Government Guidelines allow), we must make it clear that swimmers (and parents) do so at their own risk and must ensure that the area being used is safe to do so. We cannot take responsibility for any injuries to you in person or damages to your environment.
Before the start of all indoor sessions, for your own safety:
• Find a flat, clear surface
• Look up, look down – make sure there is enough space around you
• Ensure the area is free from obstructions
Before the start of all Education/Conference Call Sessions
• Be in an appropriate location: living room, sofa. Not: bedroom, bathroom
• Be free from distractions, turn the TV off etc.
As with our normal land training sessions:
• Wear appropriate sports wear
• If you have an exercise matt please use, if not use a towel
• Have a full water bottle at the ready
• For Live Sessions: wearing wireless in-ear headphones may help hear the session delivery, but we would recommend to not to use wired headphones or over-ear headphones
By continuing to sign-up for the on-line personal trainer led land training sessions you agree and understand these conditions, while accepting WSSC cannot be responsible for any injury or damage caused while participating in these sessions.
If you are interested in participating please go to the event and sign up. Once we have an idea of participating numbers, we will be able to work out a possible schedule so please do not make payment until asked to do so.