Liz Hartley Open meet
Hello Swimming Colleagues and Friends,
Crawley SC would like to invite you to our September meet 2021 which takes place on:
Saturday 25th September 2021
Sunday 26th September 2021
In order to meet the Swim England Return to competition requirements there might be that a number of changes to our usual procedures will be necessary, depends on the latest news and government guidance:
- The open meet will be without spectators to allow more swimmers to compete if social distancing or other restrictions are still in place
- Swimmers will be based on the balcony with social distancing in place and only visit the pool, using a one-way system, for warmup and races if social distancing is still in place
- Warm-ups will be run on allocations for clubs so more information will be released nearer to the day
- Health declaration required from every attendee
- Only club entries are accepted. There will be no individual entries due to the need for extra team managers.
- We would recommend for all competitors, coaches, officials and organisers to have a lateral flow Covid test done no more than 48 hours prior to the event
More information will be provided to accepted clubs, together with sign process, officials sign in, withdrawals, meet briefing and others.
We look forward to seeing you and thank you for your support.
Crawley Swimming Club Events Committee
- Lis Hartey Conditions 2021.pdf
- HEALTH FORM lis Hartley-1.pdf
- Lis hartley WARM UP 2021.pdf
- BALCONY Lis Hartley (1).docx
- Lis Hartley detailed warm up 2021 (1).pdf
- programme lh.pdf