EDSC Fireworks Meet (L3)
FOR SWIMMERS IN BRONZE, WHITE, SILVER, CLUB, PERFORMANCE 2 & 3
Please find below the entry details relating to the EDSC/DDSC Fireworks Meet taking place on Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd November 2019 at Crook Log Leisure Centre, Bexleyheath.
This is a licensed Level 3 Gala with Lower & Upper Qualifying Times - so 2 things to note:
- If your swimmer is faster than a qualifying time, you can only enter them as a Time Trial which prevents them from being placed or receiving medals
- If your swimmer does not have a time for a any of the 50m or 100m events you can enter (just put NT where the entry time should be). This does not apply to any 200m, 400m, 800m or 1500m events - you will need entry times for these events.
Please read the conditions carefully before entering your child, making sure you are entering events that are open to them & if needs be speak with your coach. Note this is an 'age on day' gala for swimmers aged 9 & over on 3rd November 2019.
This gala is 'first come first served' hence we would like to get our entries in before the end of the season. If you'd like your swimmer to compete in this gala, the deadline for submitting both your entry form and payment to me is Friday 26th July 2019; please don’t leave it until the last minute! Failure to make payment (at the latest) by the closing date, will see your swimmer removed and they will not be entered to swim.
Entries & payment
details should be submitted either via:
• email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
• post to Sharon McSpadden, 27 Scotts Lane, Bromley, BR2 0LL.
- Cheques should be made payable to Beckenham Swimming Club (not BSC) & please include the swimmer's name and 'FM19' on the back.
- If you are paying by bank transfer, please use the following Account (Sort Code 600212, Account 53746031) and use FM19+Swimmer Surname as the Reference.
- In addition, please remember to include the £4 admin fee per swimmer / per gala (this is included on the entry form) as detailed in the AGM papers sent out on 20 June 2019.
I look forward to receiving your entries.