Team Luton September SC Meet 2019 (L3)
FOR SWIMMERS IN PERFORMANCE 1 & 2
Please find below the documentation needed for the Team Luton Gala 28/29 September:
- Accepted Entries
- Final Schedule
- Request for Officials
- Swimmers must withdraw from events that they no longer wish to swim. Withdrawal may be made on the day, or can be e- mailed in advance (email@example.com), but must be made at least 45 minutes prior to the start of the first event in each session. Refunds are not available for withdrawals after the accepted entries have been posted, other than for medical reasons. If you are withdrawing please advise your coach too so they know not to look out for you for a specific event.
Kind regards, Lindsey
Please find below the entry details relating to the Team Luton Short Course Meet taking place on Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th September 2019 at Luton Sports Village Luton.
This is a licensed Level 3 Gala with Upper Qualifying Times - so 2 things to note:
- If your swimmer is faster than a qualifying time, you cannot enter them in that race
- If your swimmers does not have a time for a specific event you can enter (just put NT where the entry time should be).
Please read the conditions carefully before entering your child, making sure you are entering events that are open to them & if needs be speak with your coach. Note this is an 'age on day' gala for swimmers aged 9 & over on 29 September 2019.
This gala is 'first come first served' hence we would like to get our entries in before the end of the season. If you'd like your swimmer to compete in this gala, the deadline for submitting both your entry form and payment to me is Friday 19th July 2019; please don’t leave it until the last minute! Failure to make payment (at the latest) by the closing date, will see your swimmer removed and they will not be entered to swim.
Entries & payment details should be submitted
• email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
• post to Julian King, 36 Hampden Avenue, Beckenham, BR3 4HB.
- Cheques should be made payable to Beckenham Swimming Club (not BSC) & please include the swimmer's name and 'TL19' on the back.
- If you are paying by bank transfer, please use the following Account (Sort Code 600212, Account 53746031) and use TL19+Swimmer Surname as the Reference.
- In addition, please remember to include the £4 admin fee per swimmer / per gala (this is included on the entry form) as detailed in the AGM papers sent out on 20 June 2019.
I look forward to receiving your entries.